To consign with WeeCycle, please follow these steps:
1) Please review the consignor instructions (click PDF below) before registering.
2) Click here to register for the Fall 2017 sale (September 23rd).
3) Click here to access your consignor homepage to enter items into inventory, print tags, select a drop off appointment, check your address, sign the seller agreement, and view your seller report. Scroll down this page for additional resources such as pricing and tagging your items.
4) Click here to request the tagging service (optional)
We realize many parents are too busy to enter their items for a consignment sale, so we provide a tagging service to make your life easier. Simply gather your clothing and drop it off with us, and we will do the rest. You will pay a tagging fee of .20/item (which is deducted from your check) and you will receive 50% of your sales. The deadline to register and receive all tagging service items for the fall sale is September 9th.
5) Review the sale schedule:
Thursday, September 21:
Consignor drop off appointments (4:00-8:00 p.m.)
Friday, September 22:
Consignor drop off appointments (8:00-3:00 p.m.)
Consignor pre-sale (for non-volunteering consignors): 5:30-8:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 23:
Public sale (8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
Consignor half-price sale (3:00-4:00 p.m.)
Public half-price sale (4:00-7:00 p.m.)
Sunday, September 24:
Consignor pick up time (12:00-3:00 p.m.)