REGISTRATION - OPENS SOON!!
- Fall Sale dates are September 22 & 23, 2023
- Please click the button above to login to your consignor homepage or to register as a new consignor.
- From the homepage, you can register, enter items into inventory, print tags, select a drop off appointment, check your address, sign the seller agreement, and view your seller report.
- Please review the consignor instructions and the pricing guide. Please read the Consignor Instructions FIRST before you begin entering items into your online inventory. Failure to do this may result in unaccepted items.
- Short on time? Scroll down this page for info on our tagging service.
- You must use white or ivory card stock to print your tags; thin paper tags fall off easily and will not be accepted.
- You must use a tagging gun or safety pins (not straight pins) to attach tags to garments.
- When entering inventory online, you must type the BRAND NAME of the item in the first line of the description. If a tag falls off, we search for the item first by the brand name then by size, and category. Ex: put "Vineyard Vines blue polo" instead of "blue shirt".
- No car seats, stained or worn items, 3-letter monogrammed items, off-season items, onesies, sizes larger than 14, cheap toys, or recalled products will be accepted.
- Remember to schedule your drop off appointment time (you will do through your consignor homepage).
- Please consider volunteering. We are in great need of more volunteers as the sale has grown tremendously. Consignors who volunteer at least 1 shift receive 70% of their sold items. Consignors who do not volunteer will receive 65% of their sold items. Consignors who use the tagging service and volunteer will receive 50% of their sold items. Consignors who use the tagging service and do not volunteer will receive 45% of their sold items.
Thursday, September 21
- Online item entry deadline: 7:00 p.m.
Friday, September 22
- Drop Off Appointments: 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Gold Volunteer Presale 4:00 p.m.
- Volunteer Presale 4:30 p.m.
- Consignor Presale 5:00 p.m.
- Presale Tickets: 6:00 p.m.
*Consignors and volunteers do not need a pass; your name will be on the list at the door. Consignors may bring one guest with them to the presale.
*Presale ticket holders' names will also be on the list at the door.
Saturday, September 23
- Public sale: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Consignor & Volunteer Half Price: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Public Half Price: 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 24
- Consignor Pick Up: 12:00-3:00 p.m.
One Week Post Sale
Consignor earnings will be sent via PayPal to the email address you use to register your WeeCycle account. To link your WeeCycle account email to your PayPal account:
Go to your PayPal Settings.
Click + next to "Email".
Enter your new email address.
Click Add an email address and PayPal will send you an email.
Click the link in the email to confirm your email address.